• Sew!

Customer reviews

Sew!
Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 September 2017
I borrowed this from our local library and, of course, there were no inserts (no fabric and notions to make the bag and no pattern sheets for most of the projects), so I was over the moon to see that it was available online for a tiny, tiny price. The only tiny downside was the slightly scrunched base of the spine (it's a softback book :) ). However, I'm not too unhappy, because it's a joy to look through and, when I have a bit of time some Sunday I'll settle down and make the bag on the cover. Not my usual style, but it's just lovely. There are so many useful projects in this book, I can see me dipping into it for years to come.
on 29 March 2017
Beautiful book...arrived on time...would highly recommend. Can't wait to get started 😊
on 1 May 2017
just love this book, great value for money.
on 24 August 2017
Brilliant bood full of ideas
on 7 July 2017
good condition
on 12 July 2017
Great thanks
on 27 May 2016
Great product
on 23 April 2012
This is a good book with all the materials you need to make a bag. Trouble is my wife feels that she will spoil it if she starts to make it so I need to keep mencouragingb her to have a go!
on 11 June 2012
A good value for money book. With lots of ideas and clear, concise, instructions. The bag is supposed to be for storage, but it is good enough to be used as a fashion shoulder bag.
on 28 July 2013
Ordered this book, didn't realise it came with ready cut fabric & pattern to make the Cath Kidston bag on the front! Really easy sewing patterns to follow - even if you were New to sewing! LOVE IT!