Format: Hardcover|Change

on 31 October 2012
As an addict and fan of Japanese food and having visited Nobu's London and LA restaurants I thought i'd take the plunge and buy this book. I'm surprised how straight forward and accessible the recipes are. Having owned this for two years, it has become one of my most well worn, tried and tested books. I make large batches of the sauces and use them to knock up amazing meals in the time it takes to steam my rice.
on 10 January 2017
Out of the three Nobu cookbooks I have (Nobu: The Cookbook & Nobu Now), this is the one I use most. The salmon tataki is the ultimate recipe from this book, I think it's worth purchasing it even if only for this dish!
on 31 December 2015
love it. bought the book due to an excellent service and meal at the London resturant.
some products may be challenging toget but can improvise
on 30 December 2013
This is a great cookbook. The only negative is that there are a lot is sub recipes within each recipe. But, the end results are worth it!
on 22 March 2015
full of ideas just great
on 12 March 2015