on 25 March 2014
I have bought these for my wife even though this is her account for Mother's Day. She has been looking for these cards for years. It arrived early and was packaged very very well. I know she will be very happy
on 8 November 2016
But thankyou for quick delivery and hopefully will be a good stocking filler
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 September 2014
GREAT
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 September 2011
Glad I brought this on sale as its not very useful,more of a use once and then theres nothing else you can do with it.
The book is divided into three parts:love,life and chance,each section having 20 or so already chosen questons (you can't ask just anything you want)such as 'will I marry?','is my secret safe?','what would bring me good fortune?'You choose your answer by picking a card from the deck. Once you've asked the few questions that apply to you there's no reasons left to use it again.
You'd be better getting a deck of Tarot cards or playing cards and a good book to interpret them with,such as cassandra eason's 'Complete guide to divination'.
on 8 December 2014
Not worth the money at all, absolutely pointless readings they give you. The book has set questions in it you ask and then depending in the card you pick it gives you a particular answer.
I tested them out but the answer was totally wrong and never came true.
Don't bother buying these they're rubbish.
on 29 March 2003
I bought these cards and was very disappointed. You should basically buy a pack of playing cards and buy a book that explains the divination meaning of each card. I found that the answers didn't make sense and certainly weren't the answers to my questions! Avoid like the plague is my recommendation.
on 31 December 2010
Do not buy and waste your money, it comes with simple playing cards, i am very disappointed about the deck..
it is totally rubbish!!!!
on 11 December 2009
Not the most sophisticated divination set ever but perfectly good to "play" with and get you a feel for the cards.