on 12 October 2014
What a beautifully illustrated and heart warming story! I have read this story to my daughter, who loved it and to my Reception class for the past two years. It is a lovely and very accessible way of addressing elements of the EYFS PSED curriculum and children can easily relate to the issue of friendship and the importance of helping each other. I will read it to my class this year as part of our work on Autumn, as the colours of the leaves and the illustrations of the apples will provide inspiration for Autumnal art work and writing.
on 12 April 2012
The pictures online didn't do justice to the beautiful book I've just received. A big square book of an imaginative story of sweet little Isaac, the hedgehog being lured into being helpful. My little neice is now obsessed with Isaac. Delighted to get something so beautifully illustrated, sadly rare in this digital age.

Many more of these please!
Jules
on 21 September 2017
Lovely autumn book.
on 25 September 2017
Beautifully illustrated and a heart warming story. My clhildren love it.
on 10 October 2017
What a super book, lovely story a very popular hit with three to five year olds at nursery !
on 13 May 2012
I first picked this up in a bookshop having been drawn to the beautiful illustrations and I've bought several copies on Amazon to give as presents since then. Isaac really comes to life as he struggles to get the apple off his back - he's reminiscent of Platypus, the star of YouTube's Hedgehog Escape! [...].

My nephew absolutely loves this book and has learnt how to say hedgehog as a result! I'm sure you'll love it too and I strongly recommend it. Beautifully illustrated and a delightful tale!
on 28 March 2017
Grandchildren loved it. Easy to follow and nice illustrations for 4 yr old.
on 25 October 2017
Great product and super value.
on 17 August 2017
Lovely book
on 15 November 2014
Lovely story, book in lovely condition