Customer reviews

on 24 March 2014
I spent months reading The Lion Who Wanted To Love by these authors and my LO loved it. I however was getting bored so thought let's try this. Well I wasn't disappointed. The colours and pictures are big, bright and bold and is just great to look at. The wee poems that go along with them are nice and easy to read and I find myself getting into a wee rhythm when reading it to my LO. Highly recommend it to anyone and I have bought a copy to give to a family members LO as well. I feel exactly the same way towards the other book we bought from them Commotion in the Ocean. Just what you want in a toddlers book.
on 1 July 2016
My 3 year old is obsessed with dinosaurs, but he insists the books are factually accurate. This book certainly seems to be based on facts (I'm not as much of an expert as my son!) and it is a good fun read.
on 5 January 2018
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 January 2011
I purchased this book for my 3-yr old dinosaur-mad daughter. It was an instant hit and she adores it (as do I). The rhymes are fun and the illustrations are excellent. It is a superb book for both listening to and looking at. I would definitely recommend this book as a must have addition to any child's collection.
on 24 June 2013
Got this for my 3 yr old who loves dinosaurs and read it every night since.he loves it. Great pictures and shows you how to pronounce the names. Great value. Definitely recommend as I would for all giles andrea books.
on 1 July 2013
My nephew got this as a treat. He loves it and the great thing is how brightly coloured everything is. It arrived in perfect condition well protected in the anti-bend envelope. Very happy with the purchase.
on 12 September 2011
My little boy loves this book with the colourful pictures and rhyming text. There is a nice theme of a small dinosaur who appears on every page discovering the other dinosaurs. Its also a good bedtime book as it finishes with all the dinosaurs going off to bed.
on 31 August 2016
Children love it
on 14 March 2014
I bought this book for my grandson in New Zealand and he loves it it was perfect for him. He even takes it to kindy with him.
on 2 November 2015