on 19 August 2014
i hate it already. not a patch on dig dig digging, but my three year old seems to like it.
on 29 December 2014
Bought for my 2 year old grandson. He loves it and wants me to read it again and again. Lovely colourful pictures of all the vehicles. Fantastic book and one of a series that we are collecting for him.
on 31 December 2013
If your child is just learning about cars, trains, boats they will love this book. Big, bold drawings with lots going on.
on 13 June 2012
I bought this after my 2 year old son fell in love with '999 Emergency' in this range. Clikety Clack has taken over as the favourite and we have to read it every night. It is bright colorful, and has all types of vehicles in it, the drawings are great. Definitley a favourite in our house. My 4 year old daughter loves it too.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 December 2014
My My sons favourite book after going to the London transport museum
on 30 April 2017
My 3 year old grandson loved it!
on 13 August 2016
Toddler loves this book.
on 15 August 2015
As described
on 11 April 2014
My 2 year-old loves this book, and all the others in the series that we have. It's a good vocabulary builder, fun to read and interactive when you make the noises together.
on 20 September 2010
My 19 month old son absolutely loves this book, it makes great reading. We have been reading this since he was a year old and its one that he goes back to time and time again. The pictures are bright and colourful which hold his span of attention. A good book all around! We also have 'Dig Dig Digging' which is another one of his favourites.
One person found this helpful