Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Fern the Green Fairy: The Rainbow Fairies Book 4 (Rainbow Magic)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 March 2004
This book is fantastic, I bought Ruby the Red fairy for my daughter, aged 5. We both enjoyed it so much we've had to invest in all 7 in the series. (Fern is number 4)
Two girls called Rachel and Kirsty meet on a ferry on their way to the holiday destination Rainspell Island. They head off to see if there really is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and discover a fairy there. The fairy has been banished from Fairyland by Jack Frosts evil spell, and the girls promise her they will help find her 6 sisters, each a colour of the rainbow.
The adventure to find Fern is just as exciting as the previous 3 books, with the girls having to watch out for Jack Frosts Goblins. With the help of some forest friends, the girls soon have Fern reunited with her sisters. Only when all 7 are together can they return to Fairyland.
on 6 August 2017
Excellent book, my daughter loves fairy tales.
on 16 January 2010
It's about a fairy called Fern the Green Fairy who is rescued by two girls called Rachel Walker and Kirsty Tate. She gets rescued from a tree with a hole in the middle with glass over it. The glass is freezing cold. To rescue her, the girls gently tap the glass so that Fern won't get hurt. Rachel does most of the rescuing. They start the adventure in a secret garden with an old tower and a mossy green floor and the tower has flowers on it.

I enjoyed the book very much. They fly away from the goblins on a squirrel that Fern chooses to ride on.
on 7 August 2013
These stories are deadly dull and formulaic to an adult but enjoyed by young readers. My daughter still really enjoys them even although all the stories are practically identical – and at least she is reading.
on 26 July 2013
Rainbow magic 's books are really imaginative. I think Fern the green fairy is the best rainbow fairy book. Poor Fern is trapped in a tree by Jack Frost. I've really enjoyed this book and I think you will too.
on 8 April 2011
Reading the whole of the series to my daughter. She is enjoying them, especially when the goblins are defeated and the fairies meet up in the Pot-at-the-end-of-the-rainbow
on 2 December 2015
I consider to use the voice read and it make it quicker like.thing and I love it.ill tell someone like my sister or best friend that likes rainbow fairies books.
on 9 November 2014
I have just finished reading Ruby Amber Saffron and now fern now I just have to persuade my mum and dad to buy me the rest! Daisy Meadows your my inspiration!
on 24 June 2013
My 6 year old for the first two in the series and loved them so I got her the rest for her birthday and she loves them as well!
on 16 July 2013
This was a fantastic job of Fern the green fairy. All the Daisy Meadows books I have read was a fantastic book.