Customer reviews

Amber the Orange Fairy: The Rainbow Fairies Book 2 (Rainbow Magic)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 November 2014
Even though I am eleven years olds, I still love to read these books, my dad brought me Ruby the red fairy and I just fell in love, keep up the good work!
on 4 August 2016
Thought provoking, easy read that part of a lovely collection of books. My granddaughter is hooked on this series, bedtime story time materiel.
on 23 February 2013
My 5yr old loves these books and we have lots of them. Good for little girls who like fairies, princesses etc.. great for the imagination
on 1 March 2014
My only contention would be the pages inside the book were quite dull in cover and not as bright or shinny as the cover.
on 29 February 2004
This book is about two girls how find fairies.I think most girls will like it.I raced through it and very much enjoyed it.
on 1 March 2016
My six-year-old adores these books and they're fun to read together.
on 4 May 2015
My grandaughter loves these books.
on 13 January 2010
Father Christmas gave this and Ruby the red fairy to my 5 year old. However my 4 year old is begging for the next installment and bed time story time has had to be extended to allow for this to be read to her. It is also inspiring her to learn to read too.
My 5 year old also wants to hear it but her bedtime reading is currently the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe so she is waiting until she has finished that to have this.
on 11 April 2013
Bought this for my 8 year old daughter who enjoys these books. My only reservation is that there are so many books in the sets and there does seem to be a degree of repetition each time, certianly a money spinner but then most kids things are!
on 9 November 2013
It was a very good book .It is one of the best rainbow magic books I have ever read!Every one should be reading rainbow magic books!!..