on 8 December 2002
If you have ever had a feeling that all we are told may not be the truth, and that something is occurring in the world other than whats in the news or the papers, then this is a book that you have to read.
Understand this from the start though, Reg babbles. He writes in a style without structure. All that has accumulated in his mind over the past 12 years is poured onto the pages of this book, in the same way that a child runs in and tries to tell you something it carnt wait to relay.
Dont let this put you off, its part of his charm. If you take the time to read between Reg's stream of thoughts, then they have the power to kick start your own thinking on the same subjects. I think this is what he wants. He trys to make us see that we all may hold a small part of a large jigsaw, and if we could only see the whole, then all would be seen for as it is.
I would love to meet Reg and to talk over a coffee, yet this book is the next best thing. He's isnt another UFO/Crop circle weirdo as the papers try to make him out, just a child who knows he's on to something, and carnt wait to tell you about it. He's just not sure what it is yet.
on 3 September 2014
Reg Presley has written a fantastic book about all the things I believe in. An inspiration and an original thinker. I loved this book.
on 30 December 2008
If you've ever been interested in aliens, crop-circles and even government conspracies, then this is a book for you. I came across it first several years ago and read it out of mild curiousity. Recently I have come back to it for a second time, and it was just as interesting as the first.

Reg Presley certainly has some compelling arguments for the existence of aliens, and for the hand they may or may not have played in our own evolution. And what's more, you can tell from his writing that he truly believes it. However, that said this book is nothing like as structured as it could be; there are too many haphazard ideas thrown in, or examples mentioned as they are thought of, rather than in a logical order. While it was a good read, it left me a little disappointed and expecting some more conclusive answers.
on 23 April 2008
I thought the book started off very well - I couldn't put the book down whilst Reg was sharing his experiences and views on crop circles and alien visitations. I think it would have been better had Reg stuck to that area. Unfortunately he decides to tackle a whole range of subjects, some interesting, others less so, among them the Holy Grail, the reputed marriage of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene and their bloodline in Europe, alchemy, superconductivity and cover-ups in the medical world. And there are a few instances when he gets his facts wrong, for example he talks about the wedding feast in Canaan (actually, it should be Cana; Cana and Canaan are not the same thing); he talks about the book of Revelations - it should be Revelation. And he also refers to Kaposi's sarcoma as carposius sarcoma. Not massive errors in themselves, but it made me wonder about the rest of his research. It will delight conspiracy theorists, and it is useful as a springboard to other topics he broaches.
on 23 September 2013
I really enjoy reading books on this subject and have read Wild Things 3 times and will read again!! Reg writes as a sane believer, unlike some of the Hollywood types I have experienced.The information conveyor belt just keeps delivering really interesting facts. Please take my advice and buy this book and see how many times you read it.
on 13 November 2002
Another piece of the puzzle. Thanks Reg. More enlightenment on a subject the whole world should be discussing. For a long time Reg Presley has studied, debated and documented crop circles and he should be applauded for his honesty and hard work. Alot of things to ponder in this easily digested book that you won't want to put down.
on 2 April 2004
I loved this book. Reg covers many topics in his book without spending too long on one particular topic.
If you would like to have a few questions answered then I would recommend that you buy this book.
on 24 November 2010
If you are looking for a quest, then this book at an excellent place to start. One thing, why didn't anyone tell me about this book sooner?

The form of this book is of a person (Reg Presley AKA: the Wild Think Guy) who for reasons or another has opened his eyes to see that the world is not the place that he had been lead to believe...

I have from a very young age lived by the phrase/motto, Nullis in verba which means Don't believe what you here (...words to that effect) or in this case see/read. I adapted the motto to demi-nullis in video meaning believe only half of what you see/read.

Because of this I felt compelled to read more into the areas covered in this book. I have now; after what can only be described as a lengthy armchair quest, adequately confirmed most if not all of the main subject areas within Reg Presley's book, by reading more books on the individual subject areas.

In order to confirm all of the subject areas within this book, I also had to engineer a very rudimentary (crude) carbon arc which I made with some old batteries, a power cell from my garden strimmer, some copper wire, crocodile clips from a car battery, four standard house bricks, some old jewellery, digital scales from the kitchen and some Aerogel (got this stuff from united nuclear, not as heat resistant as NASA thinks it is). This experiment went very well; every bright too, if I was to do it again I would buy a welding mask. The results from this experiment did confirm the subject area at hand.

I even went as far as to learn how to translate Sumerian texts in order to personally confirm some of the confirming literature. This might seem a bit over the top to most people; but for me it is normal as I have a condition HFAS. Although my social cues may be off by a mile, my ability to form information constructs with propositional calculus and other such methods is on the money (AKA: 180!, 147 break, a hole in one, the royal flush, Gooooooooooooal!), for me doing this is like doing a 10 piece jigsaw. - but much more fun.

I would have given Reg 6 out of 5 for this work.
on 26 February 2014
Damn good read! He asks the questions many of us privately think, but choose not to ask...makes you think! Which is how it should be!
on 1 August 2013
Although the text refers to to many pictures in the book, they were not provided in the Kindle edition. This was disappointing, as the visual aspect of Reg's discoveries are key to the understanding and enjoyment of the narrative. Despite this considerable flaw, it is impossible not to be drawn into Reg's enthusiastic drive to reveal and attempt to understand difficult aspects of the subject matter, without it appearing to be an obsession. After an excellent musical career too!