on 21 June 2017
Amazing read - although I must admit I feel out of place reviewing the work of someone so talented. I bought the kindle version and there are no issues with it that I came across.
on 22 August 2017
I miss this man. Society really needs his wise charm and intellect today.
on 29 September 2017
The man was proud of his upbringing, his values and principles shine through his writing, he does not deviate from what he believed in, and that is a quality admired. Wonderful writing, and worth every page of reading. Know the man and his beliefs.
on 14 August 2017
Without parallel.
on 12 July 2017
No complaints
on 3 April 2017
Great read
on 28 July 2017
Excellent in every respect , His thinking & way of writing focuses the mind .
on 14 February 2014
I am a huge Hitch fan, and recommend these memoirs, wholeheartedly. This book really brings out the writer in the man. Especially the candide parts of his life where he talks about his mother's suicide.
on 28 August 2017
Great read, typical of Hitch, and with enough literary references to ensure I'm never without a book for the rest of my days.
on 8 September 2017
What can I say?.. it's Hitches Memoirs!.. need id say more?