Customer reviews

on 29 October 2005
This is a lovely book. I read it, along with 'Liberation', when I was in France on my Year Abroad and it really kept me comapny! In fact, I used to discipline myself that I could only read one article per day, otherwise I would run out of stuff to read! And because of that I ended up not finishing it whereas I could have read it in maybe 3 days, his style is so gentle.
on 2 February 2005
I want to lead his lifestyle. In a world where we're always too busy to even have a proper stretch or be consious about what we shove in our mouth, this book, as well as his Sunday column is always uplifting. It makes me consider for one moment how I can slightly change my life for the better, today.
on 24 April 2004
A collection of The Barefoot Doctor's columns from the "Observer", this isan excellent book for either diping into or reading from cover to cover. Aplethora of subjects are given the Doctor's spin; advice, exercises andTaoist wisdom are presented in an easily accessable form...highlyrecommended!