on 10 August 2010
This is a bit early to review the guide, because I have not visited London yet. However, the stucture is good (boroughs-then general information) with plenty information about each sight or visitable place, together with visiting times, ticket prices, etc.
The reading itself is quite a treat: witty and ironic. The guide itself is a good summer book.
We'll see!
We saw: the guide is good, it offers you lots of ideas for a London walk and a London visit. Helped me though a several week stay in London.
The restaurants however, are a bit too overvalued. Then, London has lots and lots of good places...
on 18 October 2010
A lot of information packed into one book, some interesting facts throughout. Helpful when telling you how to avoid queues (visiting the Natural History Museum if the main entrance is busy, use the side entrance on exhibition road) this came in very handy, we took the books advice walked straight in with no queuing, Great!!.

Disappointed with the range of restaurant options and advice, we stayed close to the theatre district, Victoria and it only listed one place to eat at! so we had to find out on our own, places to eat. We would have like a bit more help on the matter of food and eating...
on 10 June 2009
Another good rough guide. Very informative, pointing out pieces of information and places to see (that may other wise have been missed), in addition to the obvious grand attractions.
on 4 February 2009
I use this book each time I go to London. It is very complete, very helpful. As always, the Rough Guide series never disppoints me.