on 5 June 2011
This was my first introduction to Norwegian and I found it extremely helpful. The CD-ROM makes it very easy to learn the large list of vocabulary and has a good variety of interesting games to text your knowledge and build confidence. It also constantly speaks the words to you meaning that my pronounciation has become quite good.

My only reservation is that to begin with I found it quite confusing that, for some words or phrases, the female and male characters say them slightly differently and this isn't explained, however it's not really off putting and I suspect it's southern and northern accents or something.
on 1 March 2009
Very useful when you only want to pick up a few words for hobby purposes or when you planning to visit rural areas where some individuals might not speak English (rarely happen). Easy interface. Not something for academic purposes I would say.
on 4 February 2015
GREAT
on 19 December 2009
Unfortunately this product did not work on either Mac, XP or Vista platforms and was a waste of money. Very disappointing as I have bought other "Talk Now!" products which have been fine on the same machines.