Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 January 2013
I really like this book which I bought in April 2012 but I have decided that I will no longer shop at amazon until they stop avoiding tax. Their business model seems to be based on tax avoidance so that they can undercut their competitors.

I am going to shop at [...] or any other company which supports small high street bookstores instead even if I have to pay more because if I buy cheap books at amazon I will be doing it at the expense of public services in the UK.
on 11 April 2015
My knitting friend loved these patterns. I don't know how complicated they are - she is a very accomplished knitter so would be able to tackle most things.
on 15 November 2013
I bought this book along with Knitting for Gold to knit some of the figures for the children at school who were doing their own olympics
on 13 August 2013
I bought this for my elderly mother who loves sport. she knits for her grandchildren and everyone loved it. kept her busy too.
on 23 February 2013
recommended very recommended and very interesting and very good buy and very good value for money and very easy reading
on 14 November 2013
quite the little team now. lots of fun for all the family and for the kids to play with. great for imagination.
on 14 January 2015
Purchased as a gift and arrived on time. Happy buyer. Many thanks.
on 7 April 2012
As cute as the idea is, I wasn't impressed with the finished doll. They looked quite cheap. I have seen other books with similar projects and the quality looks better. What a shame.