on 16 January 2013
I chose this because I have just bought a slow cooker and it didnt come with a recipe book! This is also good because it has recipes for slow cooked dishes in the oven. Very easy to follow and all dishes you would want to cook yourself...unlike some cook books! Recommend this to anyone!
on 7 January 2014
Favourite one pot and slow cook meals gave me the impression there would be recipes for a slow cooker. Instead the recipes are labour intensive so you cannot set and forget. I felt mis-lead, but thats what you get for ordering a book online, what a wally!
on 23 December 2014
Had hoped for more slow cooked meals - but I expect the others can be adapted. Good Housekeeping is always good!
on 1 February 2013
My mum had this book when I was growing up. It has a great selection of easy preparation meals. The book was delivered within 72hrs and I have resurrected some old favourites of mine. Recommended book and I recommend slow cooking. Soo easy!
on 2 April 2013
I love this book I have recommended it to so many people. I must of cooked several things now and they have all turned out brilliant. There are also a good selection of Vegitarian recipes as well.
on 12 January 2014
This only has a very small section of slow cook meals. It was a present for someone with a new slow cooker so therefore wasn't suitable and had to be returned.
on 23 July 2014
love it
on 17 January 2014
This was a Christmas gift for a male friend who has just started cooking and he said how simple and clear the recipes are. He loved it.
on 2 July 2015
Excellent recipes with perfect photos, excellent edition.
on 27 September 2010
GH Favourite One Pot Dishes ("Good Housekeeping")I chose this recipe book because I'm always looking out for 'one pot dishes' as I like getting everything prepared beforehand and tidy up while the dish is cooking. I bought this about a month ago and have tried out about 8 or 9 recipes so far and have not been disappointed. There's lots of healthy recipes including lots of vegetables and pulses. There are several other recipes I'd like to try out and can see this book be a favourite for years to come.