Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

on 17 May 2017
Bought it for our son who now has a flat, brilliant introduction to the kitchen! Best price ever!
on 11 May 2017
This cook book is really useful in improving my cooking techniques.
on 17 January 2011
A dependable and trusted cookbook; I had my first Good Housekeeping Step by Step Cookbook in 1982 and still use it all the time: this inspired my family and friends to also purchase the book. This newer edition is more modern in style - as you would expect - but still just as reliable. Smaller to handle, with lovely photos/illustrations and full of delicious recipes. Easy instructions/straightforward to follow, with lots of tips.

Over the years, I have gathered several cookery books and found that on following a recipe, there are mistakes in some of them - i.e., with the weight of ingredients, or something - which can really affect the outcome of your chosen recipe. However, I have never found a mistake in my Good Housekeeping ones and to me, that shows great attention to detail and professionalism. This gives me confidence when I am cooking something for the first time; I know that I can trust what is in my Good Housekeeping Step by Step Cookbooks; therefore: I highly recommend this book.
on 4 April 2011
This book did wonders for me after I moved out of my parents house. It has several tips and techniques to help you become a wonderful cook virtually over night! I would highly recommend this to anyone who's starting out. It also has a range of extremely delicious recipes from all over the world. I am very pleased with this purchase.
on 26 September 2010
Excellent first/basic cook book with everything you need to know plus good recipies and pictures to inspire.
on 2 November 2010
An excellent book. In fact so good I have repeated the purchase for a person who has just arrived to live in the UK
on 1 July 2011
I bought tis book for my 19 year old Grandaughter who is soon to fly the nest and wants to be able to enjoy the meals she gets at home by learning to cook like Mam. A really good book for any person with an interest in cookery.
on 3 October 2010
It covers all different methods of cooking, whilst providing examples, so it basically covers every meal possible. I love the book and imagine it'll help me to learn more too.
on 27 December 2010
this book is just what i expected from good housekeeping- easy to follow and every recipe has a calorie, carbohydrate etc. count which i find most useful- would definately reccomend it. arrived quickly in good packaging
on 4 July 2011