on 24 September 2017
Good read for budding armchair pilots , or even real ones when current .
on 11 October 2006
Having completed my Aviation Law exam, I can say in complete faith that Trevor Thom's Aviation Law and Meteorology covers everything! It got me through 100% (except for the PPL Confuser's job of testing at the end of my revision...) and, although you have to read every word to get all the required information, you shouldn't find a question coming up which you know nothing about. Definitely worth buying!
on 18 October 2011
The one star is no reflection on the content of the book which look from a few pages to be very good. My concern is to be extremely careful when buying such books as there is no obvious indication that you are buying the latest version. I bought one of these in Sept 11 and found it was published in 2001, 10 years ago! There have been many changes in the law since then with consequences for flight safety. The supplier told me it bought books from charities and as the ISBN was correct it saw no problem. I looked at the publisher's website (Air Pilot Publishing) and the cover is quite different now.
on 10 September 2013
Studied this for my Air Law NPPL(M) and my Meteorology PPL(A) and passed both first time.
Still have the book as a very valuable reference.
on 25 March 2013
I used to teach Hang Gliding and Paragliding and found this book amazingly useful not only to study with but eventually went back to it and revised my lectures to follow the way the book presented it and found other students could understand the information a lot more and even quicker than before...
on 22 June 2016
I am quite pleased with the whole product, though I purchased the used version of this book it seem rather brand new and the package was delivered two days ahead of time!!
on 31 October 2015
Lost my original copy don't need the air law bit ant more but the met section is brilliant and easy to understand. simply packed in good condition and prompt delivery
on 2 November 2013
i bought it for my son . it is what his flying instructor told him to get. does what its supposed to
on 7 November 2014
Easy enough to read and contains all you need to get through you ground tests.
on 3 April 2015
Highly competent and well written, excellent readability