Customer reviews

on 1 June 2011
Brought this book for my 2 yr old son as he kept getting it of library. He'll sit for ages looking and finding items in the book.

Would recommend this book to anyone.
on 10 December 2011
Bought two copies of this book for niece and nephew for christmas. My children had the Counting Colours book and as this is no longer made I bought this book instead as gifts. It is brilliant, beautiful photos and very educational. A must-have for every toddler..
on 3 September 2012
I bought this book for my 16 month old daughter and since then she is constantly busy with it. She loves to play with it, day in and out and never gets board of it. I need to hide it sometimes because she wants me to play with her all the time with this book :-)
Its an excellent find as she has learned to point out almost 90 % of the items in the book in just 2 months and not t mention she also names them now at 18 months and gives me a High Five with a proud look as she points at all the items on the book. The picture and color clarity makes it a excellent book for toddlers. Helps children pick up on learning at a fast pace. Our lil family loves this book.
on 4 November 2011
I got this for my almost 3 year old for a long flight, thinking it would be perfect entertainment. Unfortunately, I didn't check the size of the book and it was too big for limited carry on space. But I'm glad I kept it anyways because my little boy and also one year old girl love it. It's great for spending time together. Rare to find a book that entertains little ones for so long!
on 6 January 2015
Bought this to keep my daughter entertained on an 18hr flight,great book, so much to look at and keep entertained (not for 18 hrs tho!)....it is a large hardback, so not the best thing to travel with. But my daughter is now 5 and still loves to flick though. A lovely book to do together.
on 1 December 2012
Got this for my kids (1 yr and 2.5 yrs for the car. It works, although it is a board book, this means it is big and heavy but is as such perfect for the 1 year old to turn the pages on his own.
Lot's of detail in this book, so they won't get bored of it quickly.
on 28 July 2012
One of the best search & find books around. Very suitable for younger kids (1-3 y.o.) because of the hard pages who are easy to turn. I've spent hours with my son with this book.
on 26 June 2015
A great range of books for babies and toddlers, and this was no exception. It's a great way to start conversation about the objects and is good for their problem solving skills.
on 18 January 2013
My 2 year old granddaughter has her head permanently inside this book. An excellent buy for her age group and we enjoy exploring it together
on 24 November 2016
Great book, I have bought a few now for gifts as Kids love them and don't seem to grow out of it.