on 6 February 2008
I Brought this for my 12 month old daughter in October and its her favourite book.
Its large thick pages are easy for little hands and the images are actual photos rather than fictinal drawings
I would recommend this wonderful book to any one looking for a lovely and orginal gift.
on 6 April 2011
This book is a firm favourite in our house. I bought it for my daughter when she was 2 and she has enjoyed it ever since. She loves the wonderful 'busy' pages - packed with photographs of all the diffent items she needs to search for. The fact that the book uses photographs rather than illustrations is a big plus for her as they look 'real'! She has her favourite colurs - we usually end up counting the chocolates on the Brown page. This book also includes colours beyond the basic red, yellow and blue which is great. I'm colour blind so I find it useful to have pages full of different shades of colours that I have trouble seeing so that for once I can be confident I'm telling my daughter what colour the things are correctly. There are hours of fun in the pages of this bright, colourful, fun book. Enjoy it with your little ones.
on 11 October 2009
This is the most amazing colour book ever! My husband was very impressed! We bought it for our eldest son who is now 6, and both his smaller brothers love it too. Even he still ooks at it, and tries to help the others. Use it as basic colour book when they are just learning, but as they get more focussed and their attention can be held for longer, look for all the things. I guarantee you will be frustrated when you children want to look at a different book, as you will love finding all the things yourself. Top tip... on 'brown', the egg is pretty tricky to find (believe it or not!)
on 18 November 2012
My son seemed to be taking a while to learn his colours so I bought this book to try to encourage him in an enjoyable, fun way and the book really helped. It's a book that we go back to time and time again because it's fun looking for all the different items, some of which are quite difficult to spot. I would highly recommend this book.
on 8 February 2014
We like this book, however it appears to have been heavily used, which was not disclosed in product description when purchased.
on 27 August 2013
Pictures all blur into one making it a bit difficult to point out clear images of colours & numbers. Not many pages either
on 15 January 2015
This is my 2 yr boys favourite at the moment. Great for him and will be suitable for when he's a bit bigger too.
on 24 November 2016
Great book, I have bought a few now for gifts as Kids love them and don't seem to grow out of it.