on 23 August 2017
Bought as a gift for my father, he throughly enjoyed it. My mother now knows much more than she ever wanted about birds.
on 8 July 2017
handy
on 12 September 2017
This is a lovely book with great illustrations. Well worth the money.
on 20 June 2017
Was a lovely book to read.
on 8 May 2015
Excellent reference book for all British and Irish garden birds. I have one copy for myself and I bought this one for my son.
on 5 May 2017
great book with good info
on 30 July 2009
The book is good content wise, but I was disappointed that it only contains drawings of birds and not actual photographs. I feel that this makes it harder to identify them. I bought it in a bit of a hurry and wish I had looked more clearly then I would have realised this!
on 10 October 2009
This is an excellent reference book, well illustrated.
My grandaughter had a great time identifying the birds in
our gArden, using this book.
on 28 December 2009
Very interesting book. This was bought as a gift for a friend and they were over the moon with it.
It is very informative and interesting to read.
Fantastic
on 26 February 2010
An interesting, informative and well written little book. It told me exactly what to do to attract garden birds at any time of the year and more importantly "how to behave towards them"! The photographs, illustrations were outstandingly good.
Buy it now!