on 18 January 2014
This is an excellent product and unlike the DSA version, it INCLUDES the hazard perception DVD as well.
The format and layout is exactly the same as the official tests that I took. This has a good range of options such as asking you only the questions you may have previously got wrong allowing you to concentrate on questions/areas you are possibly weak in and need more help on.
I passed the multiple choice theory test with a 99% pass rate (the question I got wrong I never saw it in this DVD or even the official DSA book).
The Hazard perception test I got 86% (I got black flagged on 1 question as I sneezed and pressed the mouse button too quickly which it deemed I was trying to cheat).
on 4 November 2014
great dvd for those who need to do a hgv or pcv theory test,pretty straight forward to install and use and haves everything you need to learn for your theory including computerized hazard perception tests and practice sessions....for those who are going to take a hgv or pcv I strongly recommend spending as much time as you can with practicing the hazard perception and follow the 3 click rule...click pause click pause click pause for each clip...same with the actual test...the dvd also haves the full dsa book which you read from your computer with all the questions and answers that will come up in your theory test....I got 100% in my theory test and also passed the hazard perception on my first attempt....this is a must have buy for those who want a hgv/pcv licence....the price of the disc is quite cheap when considering having to re take your theory again...I have spoken to several people who failed their theory tests as many as 4 times before passing which is a pretty expensive hobby compared to this one off buy....
on 21 April 2014
This completely covered everything I personally experienced through the hazard perception and theory tests. I probably spent about ~5hours on hazard perception and ~15hours on the theory side, and that was more than enough, although there was still so much more content that I could have practiced, had I felt the inclination.

I ended up passing hazard perception with 89 out of 100, and the theory with 92 out of 100, and felt confident throughout. The majority of wrong answers on the theory were to do with vehicle maintenance/servicing, which I'm not the best with, although I could have practiced more with the content available.

Honestly, just a thorough, excellent package for anyone attempting the above.
4 people found this helpful
on 21 March 2013
Found it a great help in the two tests, it also tracks your scores and pushes up questions it notices you've failed to answer correctly to help you pass. The additional hints are very useful and the hazard videos well made and it also updated itself with the latest bank of questions for free.

5/5
7 people found this helpful
on 12 December 2013
Bought this as I'm in training to become an lgv instructor. All of the questions on the disc were in the dsa theory test I took. None of the hazard perception clips were used but what are included on the disc give great practise of what's expected of you. You're able to take just a theory test or hazard perception test or even take a mock test. Your progress is shown by way of a graph and also offers you a 'Am I ready for my test' button!
Although this isn't the official DSA

Definitely a must have buy if you are wanting to become an lgv or Pcv driver.
on 20 July 2014
I didn't bother to purchase any books, I found that everything I needed was on this disc, and it updates with latest rules, reg's etc. You can also save the files and swap them on to a tablet or phone too although I haven't tried it! Definately a 'must' for LGV PCV theory tests!
on 8 May 2018
Exactly what I wanted, and arrived on time.
on 21 July 2016
A very helpful and informative product which will hopefully help my husband with his career progression. Disc loads easily and plays first time with no installation errors.
on 26 May 2014
Passed Theory and Hazard first time thank you guys for a wonderful product.
P.S there were atleast 20 questions that are not covered by your dvd but anyone who has common sense would understand those questions ;)
on 9 July 2014
Excellent. It had everything required for the test, incorperated in 977 questions and answers and after going through it all i ended up scoring 96% out of 100% in my PCV theory test, what a result. i also passed my Hazard and perception test too and two people i lent the cd to, that initially failed their theory test, scored 93% and 94% respectively. i would definately recommend it to anyone who wants to pass their PCV or HGV theory and Hazard and Perception tests with ease