on 13 April 2013
I would have given 0 stars if the option was available! Doesn't even load on my sons PC. Tried it on my own laptop, it loads but doesn't work properly. Tried the theory test and spent 20 minutes clicking away but no answers would register. Click, click, click but won't highlight the answer I had selected.........RUBBISH!!
on 4 July 2014
bought for my nephew - a great way to practice and learn for all tests.
on 8 March 2013
This really is a great way to learn your theory. I have only used the theory test dvd so far and already think this will help me a lot to pass my test. The fact that there is hazard perception AND videos of practical driving lessons too is just a bonus. Fingers crossed this helps!
on 28 July 2014
Excellent product - just as described. Prompt delivery.
on 12 July 2014
Great product, I passed my theory first time with this.
on 12 July 2014
Great item hopefully this will help with my Son's test
on 10 July 2014
This is ideal as I am learning to drive thanks
on 1 July 2013
it did everything that it said it would, the interactive dvd made sure i knew everything for my theory
and it also provides infomation on the practical test and hazard perception
on 28 August 2014
Delivered on time and very helpfull.
on 12 April 2013
My son just passed his Theory test fist time.................Great DVD.......Easy to follow and lots of great tips.......would recommended it to everyone!!!!

See one answered question