on 20 February 2013
I bought this to study for my Motorcycle Theory Test; the DVD proved to be really helpful with many practice based tests, great videos for tests and hazard & perception and huge amount of content to read from to.

Huge content meant that I was able to prepare my self well in advance for the test which I passed after one week of intense practising using this DVD.

Now, this DVD has been passed to my younger sister who is now using it to practice for her Driving Theory Test, as she is not a computer techie type person, she found the DVD really easy to use and is now enjoying studying for her Theory Test.

The price tag on the DVD makes it a great purchase for those who are looking to pass their Motorcycle and Driving Theory Test.
on 6 September 2017
One thing that often makes learner drivers (young and old) nervous is the sense of the unknown when they first get behind the wheel with often (initially) a stranger next to them as instructor. Using this fairly comprehensive premium edition of the driving test as a learning aid, provides the sort of background knowledge that in my opinion can only help to boost confidence and diligence behind the wheel as a learner and during the early part of experience after passing the test.
on 13 February 2014
Had a previous edition and the results were fantastic so didn't have to think twice about repurchasing.
Includes everything you need to sail you through you theory, all you have to do is take the time out to practice.

Highly recommend and wish you all the best of luck on your theory!
on 11 November 2017
Helped me a lot!
Mobile versions are better when you want to practice on the questions on the go.
on 29 March 2017
I was really struggling until I stumbled across this 3 in 1 product, very handy and all the information required in one place.
on 20 November 2017
Bought this for my son at university. He says it's perfect, this is a rating I rarely achieve !! The price was right. Everybody's happy.
Thank you. Gas turbine.
on 27 August 2017
Works well. Helped me to pass my test!
on 30 March 2015
In depth, well presented, and not at all confusing. Pretty essential for beginners, as I doubt you could be prepared for the theory test without practicing on this first.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 January 2014
Very happy with the cd-s. Help me a lot to get ready for the test. And understanding questions and answers. Even when I don’t read a properly English, with the voice in the back help me to pass my test in the first time.
on 7 June 2017
Ok bought it for someone else