on 21 June 2016
A fantastic product, I had used this CD alongside the Official book and found that it contained exactly the same information, pictures of signs, and mock questions as the book.
So rest assured that you will not miss anything in the CD as it has all the information contained in the book, also note that if you already have the book you should still consider purchasing this CD.
As well as the theory test information, it has training on hazard perception which consists of many short videos where you can practice clicking towards the hazard and get scored upon, it actually shows you how much marks each click scored and when was the perfect time to score the full marks so you can improve ready for the theory test.
In addition to all those above in contains a series of detailed videos explaining and demonstrating how to drive, all the maneuvers and a mock driving test , which you can use to supplement your driving lessons or to get an extra edge before you start taking lessons
From using this CD I was able to pass both my theory test and driving test first time so I cannot recommend it enough.
If you found my review helpful I would very much appreciate it if you could please click on the yes button below in order to increase visibility to help others make a decision.
Need to remember to add headlines
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 June 2015
Well worth getting if you are take your car or bike test in the near future. Lots of good theory practice and it has hazard perception tests too. The videos in the actual hazard perception test are now computer generated where the video on the dvd is actual road video (like the old test). Having said this the video supplied more than prepares you for the actual test. Mock tests are also very realistic, and I am sure some of the questions on the mock test were in the actual test I took.

I mainly use this to prepare me for the theory test so cannot really comment on the rest of the content, but just for getting me through the theory test it was worth thr money. While an electronic copy of the Highway Code is included, I would recommend downloading a pdf version from the .gov.uk website as it is easier to navigate. Also I would recommend fully reading the Highway Code before attempting the theory test, there are some weird and obtuse questions in the theory test.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 December 2014
This Driving Test All Test New Edition. Is as i have stated out of this world it is Fantastic, I would recomend any one to buy this DVD CD rom Version of Driving test edition it is Comprihensive compacted and User Friendly. Easy to use Interface and a Step by Step approuch for what you have to do. The lay out is so simple. I think if you are doing or thinking or doing your driving Theroy well look no more come to amazon and get this pit of kit for your self or a friend or a gift but what ever reason you get it for you will never regret it. Oh another thing you get continuse updates from you guest it The DVLA test centre that keeps your records on file so you can always start were you left off or just start again for perfection it also have different levels like simple easy meadum and then Hard. Well what is there to say about it but try it and see i bet you will keep it for your children to come. hahh lol EXCELLENT PRODUCT/ five out of five STARS, Zion jarrett
on 6 September 2017
One thing that often makes learner drivers (young and old) nervous is the sense of the unknown when they first get behind the wheel with often (initially) a stranger next to them as instructor. Using this fairly comprehensive premium edition of the driving test as a learning aid, provides the sort of background knowledge that in my opinion can only help to boost confidence and diligence behind the wheel as a learner and during the early part of experience after passing the test.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 July 2013
I've just passed my theory test, i used this and the books, but mostly i used this, the Questions are those you will come across in the actual theory test, and the more of these you do the more familier you will get with the questions and answers, i admit i left it late to revise, but in 2 weeks, doing about 2 mock tests a day ( not really doing amazingly well) i sat my theory test and got 47/50. The hazard perception is also great, it gets you used to like what you'll see in the actual test again. And the great thing about this is that you can track your progress, and the more tests you do you can see how you are doing, and it will also show you if it thinks you are ready or not to sit your test. Trust me! all you new drivers out there, or teens wanting to pass their theory, but are worried of failing, if you get this you won't! Just get plenty of revision done, do a few mock tests a day, read the book at night and you'll do great!.... There are also some other great features on this like stopping distance simulator, and a test just alone to test you on your signs. I can't stress enough how much this has helped me learn, if you do what i've said, and if im honest buy it long before your exam, then you will do great! GOOD LUCK!
on 20 February 2013
I bought this to study for my Motorcycle Theory Test; the DVD proved to be really helpful with many practice based tests, great videos for tests and hazard & perception and huge amount of content to read from to.

Huge content meant that I was able to prepare my self well in advance for the test which I passed after one week of intense practising using this DVD.

Now, this DVD has been passed to my younger sister who is now using it to practice for her Driving Theory Test, as she is not a computer techie type person, she found the DVD really easy to use and is now enjoying studying for her Theory Test.

The price tag on the DVD makes it a great purchase for those who are looking to pass their Motorcycle and Driving Theory Test.
on 13 July 2014
I'm the sort of person that has to learn by practicing, very rarely do I learn everything that I need to from a work book (and theory books are so huge!). There's loads to do on this disk, make sure you go through it all and get a few passes in a row and you will have no problems! You can do tests based on things you often get wrong as well, honestly there's nothing bad I can say about this disk! Others have said the hazard perception is a bit rubbish but there's nothing wrong with it... how else are you supposed to practice it without being in a car?
on 6 June 2013
I needed this disk because I went in for my first theory and failed by 2 points on the HAZARD PERCEPTION!
so I saw that the success rates were good on this so I purchased it.
I installed it today on my laptop and the hazard perception videos are very poor and I cannot review my marks on the video's because 'not linked together' (whatever that means!)

it also kept saying that I am completely missing a hazard when I know i'm not because on my Iphone Apps, I am correct when doing the hazard perception. it is a pain, but if it helps me pass for a second time, then its definitely worth my money! :)
on 11 July 2014
After failing my theory first time due to rushing the booking and little revision i brought this DVD, after 2 weeks of practicing every night for two hours i felt completely confident in retaking my test, i ended up only getting three questions wrong and scoring over 75% in the hazard part. I recommend you start of by taking all of the practice questions as they tell you the answers however then you should then just take mock tests as these will be the real questions. As for the hazard part once you know how the scoring system works you should have no trouble in scoring well in it. Well worth the money.
on 10 August 2014
Positives:

- Really good dvd with most of the questions that were on my test.
- Good hazard perception clips that showed clearly where I needed to click, ended up getting 60/72 on my hazard perception because I knew what I needed to spot
- I like the fact that the DVD could be updated

Negatives:

- After a good 2 days of hazard perception training, I had finished all the clips. Had to go out to a charity shop to find more clips as I hadn't practiced enough

Conclusion: You can easily pass the theory questions with this DVD however another DVD may be required in order to have full understanding of the hazard perception part.