on 23 April 2014
Good stuff but iam failed so it's my mistake I scored 42 and 57. Which is my bad luck .
on 26 November 2014
Bought this due to recommendations. Passed the tests first time having been well prepared by this product. There are a few bugs such as it not exiting properly and the hazard perception doesn't show full screen hence the four star rating. This said I would reccomendat the product and have just bought the new car version for my son
on 22 November 2014
VERY GOOD DVD! Luckily I've passed my theory test for the first time,thanks to this DVD! When I had my test,believe it or not,I get like 10-15 questions at least from this program,and I knew all of them! I had only 3 questions which I didn't answer correctly!Not bad at all!:) Thank you and I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND for new riders!:)
on 16 August 2013
After spending many hours online looking at clips and advice on the best way to pass and having failied the theory test the first time I bought this for my partner. It was really informative and the practice chapters certainly helped - especially when there was conflicting advice from his "tutor". Would recommend this.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2015
This things is perfect. It had everything you need to pass theory and hazard perception with flying colours. Do not buy a book. This has everything that you will find in a book plus a lot more with explanations and moke tests and the videos are huge help. Will recommend this to all my friend. Looking forward to get my A licence.
VINE VOICEon 27 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I sent for this for my grandson who is dyslexic and struggles with written words. He has failed this test once, mainly because he used a free thing on the internet which he thought would be adequate and whose tests he easily passed, leaving him with a false confidence. He had already bought a system from WHSmith for £20 when I gave him this one to try and he has been using it nightly for the last week. In his opinion, and also from what I have seen myself, this is an excellent tool especially for the hazzard perception with which he was struggling. Actually having seen both systems, this one appears to be by far the better buy and, incidently, is half the price to start with though, of course, price is not the issue when failure means £32 a shot - to buy a cheap, poor teaching system would be a very false economy. He has another three weeks to go before he sits the test again - this time with a more realistic idea of what is involved. He plans to spend a couple of hours each free evening going over everything on this DVD repeatedly so, with a bit of luck,he will be successful next time. Fingers crossed.

Second test has been done and passed easily. I am convinced this system helped considerably - my advice would definately be to ignore these free internet things and buy a decent system - I would absolutely recommend this - the tests are expensive and failure demoralising so its worth the investment to avoid resits...
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 August 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The product description and pictures give you a very good idea of this product, so I won't repeat it all. Suffice to say that this is a well put together package that runs from the DVD on a PC. It really does give you a good opportunity to practice the theory and hazard perception tests at your own pace. This is excellent value as well. Recommended.
on 2 July 2014
Great training aid, passed hazard perception with 80% score first time.
on 2 February 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My son is taking his motorcycle exam and riding test. He advised that the DVD is useful and informative and adds to confidence in taking the relevant tests, As a additional learning tool he found this to be of high benefit for the exams and would recommend this to other users.
on 9 March 2013
Really useful tool that helped me pass my theory especially the hazard perception part of the test, would recommend this to people who have been driving for ages, picked up bad habits and are thinking about doing a bike test and to new learners alike.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse