on 18 June 2016
Scared to leave a review in case my grammatical structure is wrong.
on 30 June 2017
I teach English as a foreign language and find this a really handy, little reference book, which I go back to time and time again.
Not as in depth as books by Martin Parrott or Raymond Murphy, but a lot more transportable.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 February 2014
Seriously! This wee book is quite simply brilliant! Caroline Taggart provides the reader with a short revision course which is FUN! I've been dipping in to my copy all day (it arrived this morning). I've ordered several other books in the series, and can hardly wait for them to arrive!
on 5 May 2017
Great just as I expected and arrived very promptly thank you.
on 25 March 2017
Great restroom reference material.
on 14 January 2014
What an excellent book. It explains the basis of good English grammar without complexity. Although my grasp and use of grammar is good I did pick up a few new guide points - like 'new year' and not 'New Year'. At a low cost this book does the business.
on 25 July 2017
Easy book to read and cleared up some confusion I had with small elements of grammer. Always worth having as a reference.
on 22 May 2017
Really useful
on 31 July 2017
I found this book informative and entertaining, making it enjoyable to read.
on 8 November 2016
Written with humour and authority! I know I will read it many times, for the fun as much as the content.