Customer reviews

on 15 January 2018
Brilliant, Thank you
on 28 August 2013
Needed a present for Grandad from his two grandaughters...found this after a search of presents for Grandad. Its only a bit of fun but some of the extracts I read made me laugh and smile! Will give him something to read if he every has a few minutes spare!
on 20 December 2014
Lovely book, unfortunately was badly damaged top part of the binder & had left it too late to get a replacement before christmas, such a shame for a special retired librarian Grandad, who's bound to notice!!
on 8 October 2014
This is such a great book with lots of 'tips' for Grandads. Bought for a Christmas present from my Son.... looking forward to my Dad reading it with my son...
on 8 January 2012
bought this as an xmas present and it is a lovely book, really nicely written, produced and in brilliant condition and loved thanks x
on 24 December 2014
Adorable. Fabric feeling hard back. A place to personalise. Very sweet and perfect of a Grandad to children of any age. I'm 27!
on 3 March 2013
Came fast. was a present for some one who really liked it. Would recommend. my son who was giving as a present really liked it
on 18 March 2013
A great gift for my dad from my sons. Grandad loves to read it and really enjoys reading it. Brilliant.
on 9 August 2016
My Dad loved from my son for Father's day. Nice present to give for a special occasion.
on 20 October 2014
Got as a gift, asmfar as I know he said it was good.