Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 25 April 2014
It's a good laugh . Too much bad language in it for me so I've passed it on. True what it says though, the southerners think it's no good up here and they truly have no idea. The book conveys how we wouldn't move down there for anything. We've got all the good stuff here and the best people.
on 17 February 2018
Why Aye Bonny Lad!
on 12 February 2018
Excellent product
on 30 August 2016
Very funny, if a little out of date maybe.
Good laugh for a little leaving gift for a work colleague who's moving from the North of England to London.
on 4 March 2016
Very well written and with an eye for the truth in the divided nation that we are!
on 16 November 2013
I must admit that I have laughed out loud at parts of this book. Being a proud northerner, it makes me happy to feel superior to southerners - especially given that i'm married to one.
on 1 February 2018
A lovely little jokey book! An easy read and a fabulous present. Would definitely reccommend!
on 26 April 2015
made me laugh very much "A REYT PROPER BOOK FROM YORKSHIRE THIS ONE IS"
on 15 July 2015
the northern monkey was happy to be reminded of home
on 10 March 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for someone, but couldn't stop reading it myself before handing it over - very funny!