on 8 January 2011
I got these for my children and they both love them. They were clear and in bitesize sections. They were delighted when they got things right and I liked to refer to the answers for reassurance before we started. Enabling me to assist them with their thinking if they got stuck. Its also calmed my daughter over the dreaded SATs frenzy which is bubbling away!
ASIN:1843157497 KS2 Success Workbook: English (Primary Success Workbooks)
on 14 March 2009
An excellent study aid for children to do at home to understand the work they are doing in school under the KS2 Syllabus. Clearly written, my son enjoys working on the books that I have got for him to study at home. Would recommend this book to any parent wanting to help their child understand the work more.
on 10 April 2013
My Daughter is using this for pre Sats revision and finds it fun and enjoys revising, well laid out..well done!
on 19 December 2014
It was very very much helpful for my daughter while preparing for key stage 2 sats exam.
on 24 December 2015
Great book, well written and direct in its instruction!
on 29 December 2014
Received the book in very good condition.
on 22 March 2015
Useful for helping children at home.
on 9 November 2014