Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

on 11 May 2017
Book arrived on time and was in very good condition. Very satisfied with my purchase and 3excellent value for money.
on 18 May 2014
i hv told my friend to order this book along with the CD . i would recommend this book to any parents with children learning french
on 26 June 2013
My daughter was finding French hard but after using the disk with the book found it allot easier to understand.
on 19 January 2013
Good but some parts are really simple ,such as salut ; although it comes with an audio C.D. Otherwise really good.
on 15 December 2010
I moved to the UK from Canada and I wanted my daughter to keep up her French since there is no French immersion in the UK. She found this book extremely useful and I helped her do a lesson every day.
on 19 March 2015
Think my daughter found it useful.
on 14 March 2016
I bought this book but have not received the cd with it so very disappointed.
on 2 January 2013
Whilst it is probably an OK summary of the course it is so politically correct it makes you ill. The first example is the very first example where we meet Hassan, a 12 year-old algerian living in France, who pointedly does not refer to himself as French but Algerian. Then there is a long poem to translate about 'hey white man why do you call me colored when you are the one that goes red in the sun, blue in the cold', etc. I guess the author wants to wind up daily telegraph readers like me but I am surprised to see an esteemed publisher like Letts going in for this sort of tripe.