Customer reviews

God on Mute: Engaging the Silence of Unanswered Prayer
Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 August 2017
Not sure about the things he's writing. Wouldn't say its a book of hope finder. But still worth reading. Not something I would read usually . But about unanswered prayer. He's down to earth here. God doesn't answer most prayers. Sounds Awfull , but you know , its really is true what he says here. Experienced this myself. You will find what you think is what he's been thinking.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 April 2017
Very impressed with this book. So much so that I am now reading it through again - there is a lot to think about. Really challenges you and may change some of your preconceptions about prayer and our relationship with God.
on 8 April 2017
The best book by far that I have ever read on prayer. The issue of unanswered prayer fully explored alongside the power of prayer in all senses,
on 4 December 2017
Challenging but comprehensive look at why apparently God doesn't seem to answer prayer using the author's own experience and others. A book I just couldn't put down as the author walked us through what is so often a really difficult topic.
on 21 September 2017
I found this book very moving and helpful;. It challenged me to persevere in prayer more and encouraged me that God is in control, even though at times, it doesn't feel like He's listening. Pete speaks from his own personal experience of 'God on Mute' which is truly challenging and inspirational. It encouraged me never to give up praying, even though nothing much seems to be happening!
on 1 December 2017
Pete has a wonderful way of writing. I love his honesty, his humour, his passion for Christ. This book is a great read dealing with difficult questions, but in a thoughtful and wise way.
on 7 December 2017
A simply brilliant book - I have found so much in it.
on 16 March 2017
Great contents great book
on 29 November 2017
A few repeated bits from his other books.
on 14 June 2016
Excellent. Best book on prayer I have read for a very long time. Honest and realistic.