on 3 December 2017
Bought for my grandson who recently bought two bearded dragons the book has loads of information in and easy to understand it will help him to learn more about these fascinating creatures Their history how to care for them and problems he can rectify
on 14 March 2013
A fantastic, in depth beginners guide to keeping bearded dragons. If you have never kept bearded dragons before and are not too sure on the ins and outs of them, their natures and simply the dos and donts then this is most certainly the book for you.

We bought this to learn the basics that we should know for keeping them, and were actually recommended the book by a breeder. The photos are great and most certainly help when it comes to assisting with the text and even some clarification on something which seasoned dragon keepers might think simple.

In conclusion, the value for money against other books is great, all you will need to know to keep your scaly friend healthy, happy and importantly, safe. I cant recommend this highly enough.
on 27 August 2015
Great book! We bought it for me son as a gift from Santa to go with his first ever Bearded Dragon, which Santa also bought ( I wish Santa was as generous with me!). He has read the book from cover to cover several times and loves it.
It is clear, easy to read and very informative
on 5 August 2013
A brilliant book, contains all the information I need t o look after my dragons, easy to read and compact
on 9 February 2016
Really excellent guide would have been 5stars if it was totally based on berries as it is nice to know about other lizards but not essential for me
on 20 September 2014
Grandson loved this book,learnt a lot about his bearded dragon, fast delivery,good price.
on 30 September 2015
Nice bright book, easy to read. Good , clear pictures. A great book for the price.
on 14 February 2015
grandson loved this.Informative,quick delivery and packaged well.
on 24 January 2017
This is a very clear and informative book. I highly recommend it.
on 26 November 2014
Bought for my granddaughter who liked the book