Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 March 2017
Great, 8 year old boy loves it, just like new, next day delivery, all good
on 26 January 2014
I think this book is a good book since that it has loads of cliff hangers and is child friendly so children can read it from son. I enjoy the book but I think it could have been longer from Steven
on 5 May 2013
I ought to get my daughter to write this review, she hasn't come across a HH book she didn't like. The same here, would recommend to anyone with either children who are avid readers, or who they want to encourage to read. V good again.
on 15 October 2013
Francesca Simon has created a truly horrid character. What can I say, my 7 yr old daughter absolutely loves the Horrid Henry series. It is our most popular bedtime read and the series has also encouraged her to read on her own.
on 26 September 2017
My son loves these books
on 12 May 2017
By BB Aged:6 & a half.

I thought it was fantastic! I've read 12 Horrid Henry books it's so good.
on 30 March 2012
My lad loves me to read him these books. God forbid he should ever behave like Henry! Francesca Simon has created a monster loved by a generation of boys who, I suspect, worship him as an anti-hero.
on 30 December 2012
This book was awesome and very funny.

I rated this book five stars because I love horrid Henry books and now especially this book and now this is the best book I have read.
on 2 January 2013
I found this book hilarious and I would definitely recommend this book to somebody! I have always loved watching the horrid Henry programs on television! Keep on rrrrrrrreading!!!
on 2 June 2017
I think this is a great book for young readers and I am sure to get the real paper version.