on 5 October 2017
Our younger granddaughter really loves this book, it is bcoming quite battered, time to purchase another copy!
on 22 January 2016
My daughter was practicing reading and this book kept her going? It was so easy to go on and look forward to some new funny anecdotes.
on 13 May 2003
well what can i say my daughter was brought this book for her fourth birthday and on looking at it i thought it maybe a bit to old for her but she loved it we read one chapter a night and we are now on the third time of reading it. She has nearlly memorised all the words it is fantastic,she has hundreds of book as she loves us to read to her and this must be the most enjoyable book i have ever read to her i couldnt wait to read it every night, brilliant.
on 21 October 2001
My mother just gave this to my daughters, who are nearly 2 1/2 and 4 1/2, and we all love it! The pictures are detailed enough for my younger, there's enough depth and interesting stuff for my elder, and it's well-written enough for me! It is our new favorite book. I am sure we will read it over and over and over again. The book itself is very high-quality. I love the glossy pages and the maps on the endpapers.
on 26 July 2002
A wonderful book about the adventures of Zoe,Ziggy and Zara and wonderful illustrations! My four year old daughter loves to look at the pictures and hear the stories over and over and can even sit and make up her own stories whilst looking at the pictures! Would recommend it to all parents of young girls!
on 26 January 2016
Thought this was a terribly badly written book with a confusing - and frankly, boring - story. My daughter, who loves book and has a good attention span, was not interested in it by midway through. Neither was I. Totally bemused by all the good reviews it has!
on 23 March 2002
my 4 year old loves this book..the whole concept is interesting and catches the imagination..great illustrations
on 10 June 2011
bought this for my six year old. Great book for children to read themselves as it is a 'proper' book but has colour pictures between the writing so children aren't put off. Also good book for bedtime story.
on 3 January 2002
The Three Little Witches Storybook is very entertaining. With it's bright red cover it's easy to find on the bookshelf and worth taking down again and again. Each chapter tells us a little more about the three little witches, Zara, Ziggy and Zoe as well as continuing with the original story line of their adventures in the Magic Wood. The pages are colorful and exciting to read or just fun to look at if ones looking at it alone.
on 18 August 2014
Avilee 6 1/2 for www(dot)bigbooklittlebook(dot)com

This book is about is about three little witches. They made funny spells like this…

“Splitter, splitter, splatter
Sausages and batter
Bake them in a dish for tea
For Ziggy and Zoe and me!”

The story is about the fun the adventures that the three little witches have with their friends.

My favourite part is when they flooded the kitchen because it looked like a swimming pool. I didn’t like when Melissa was always cross, I preferred it when there was lots of fun and laughing.

I was able to read this book by the swimming pool on holiday on my own. I understood most of the words. The spells were written using wriggly letters which were difficult to read, I had to ask Mummy to help me read those bits. The story words were fine though as the lettering used was straight.

Verdict: I really enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend other children my age to read it.