on 11 November 2017
My granddaughter loves football she plays for a team and loves reading horrid heny
on 6 August 2017
my son loves these books
on 20 March 2017
Great item - would purchase again
on 11 March 2017
my grandson loved it
on 16 September 2017
Perfect service. Good price . Thank you Firat Ladies!
on 10 June 2017
Good product good valueGood product good value
on 26 July 2007
I recommend these books for children aged 6-9. They are great at encouraging children to read. I initially bought the story tapes for my reluctant reader son. Both my children (boy 8, girl 7) loved the stories so much that soon they were both devouring the books. They are aimed at a younger audience than (beloved but less accessible) Just William. The typeface is large and easy to read, the stories short and fast paced, but most importantly, they are really funny and Horrid Henry appeals to the rebel in all of us.
on 14 March 2017
We still haven't recieved the book yet
on 12 December 2007
Horrid henry books always make me chuckle and this is no exeption they are funny for adults and children alike and they use a wide range of topics. The one slight critisisum i have of it is that i find that some of the stories can be a tad repetative at times. Overall a great fun book sutable for all ages and it is garretied to make you laugh!
on 30 August 2013
I would recommend this book to and 10 or 9 year old because it has a little bit of advanced vocabulary that your young children will understand. If reading this book to a child replace the advanced words.