Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 15 September 2014
I purchased this picture book for one reason and that was to be inspired by some great photographs. The book is just as I expected being full of superb images with details written next to them of how they were taken. There are the usual landscape type shots that you would expect but then some really unusual images taken in very imaginative ways. I suppose the biggest problem with photography is making the normal look spectacular. These photographers have obviously put serious thought into their work, although I dare say some have just been in the right place at the right time with the right gear. If you read the details of the equipment used you see a huge variety of makes and models. This brings home the fact that it's not really what brand you own but how you use it. All of the contributors have an eye for a good image and this book is full of them.
on 30 August 2013
For garden lovers of every hue there is something here for you. This is a collection that takes a broad sweep across all the delights to be had in a garden and does it with style and detail. The print quality is very good and the delivery and packaging were first rate.
on 4 May 2013
This year, like most of the 5 previous ones , has produced a stunning collection of pictures.
Makes you want to grab a camera and get out there to try and create something half as good
on 23 June 2014
A beautiful book. My friends and I all like it, in fact I have to wrest it out if their hands!
on 6 September 2013
The book is well organized, it has nice pictures and a good quality paper. It complements the exibhition I saw, since it has more pictures.
on 22 August 2013
Brilliant book for anyone interested in Botanical photography.. Broken down into differant subject areas to capture all areas of interests
on 8 December 2013
This book has been given to me and I consider buying the rest of the series and hopefully one day have my image published in it too
on 22 May 2016
Full of stunning photos which I use as inspiration for my own photos and embroideries.
on 10 December 2014