Customer reviews

Cut Short (DI Geraldine Steel)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 October 2013
Gave it fours stars as it was paced about right.......

Not too much background into the characters, which enabled your own imagination to fill in more details. The story generally moved on at about the right speed, with plenty of 'action'.

Chapters weren't too long either enabling you to put it down and pick it up again reasonably easily.
on 5 October 2017
Excellent read
on 8 June 2014
This is the first book featuring Geraldine Steel. A gripping book I thought it was lacking something but I am not sure what that something is. Really enjoyable read and I will be reading the others in this series.
on 17 July 2017
Great story!
on 21 June 2017
This was a well thought out novel. The characters work well together. I like how the personal plots work in with the crime plots. Thoroughly recommend.
on 24 September 2017
A good story with a few twists that surprise, a very good read. Already looking forward to the next book.
on 1 September 2015
enjoyed
on 3 July 2016
I like a book to keep my interest going from start to finish, and 'Cut Short' succeeds in doing this very well indeed. I think I may just have to read Leigh Russell's other books now.
on 4 September 2014
Kept me interested to the end look forward to reading more

D.I. Steel books good enough to hit the T.V. screens
on 6 April 2015
Well worth reading will definatley read more from this author.