Customer reviews

on 15 September 2017
excellent product, good price and fast delivery!
on 21 January 2014
If you like thrillers and haven't read this, I promise that - once you have read the first chapter - you will have to keep reading. ATS, one of the classics of the genre.
on 5 January 2009
This book is undoubtedly the best I have ever read. It is both an interesting study of what happens to the human mind when confronted with the unimaginable, and a gripping story filled with action based at the height of the Cold War.
on 28 June 2001
As usual, Bagley holds your attention from beginning to end. The plot twists and turns throughout. I wasn't sure when I read the synopsis but I'd definitely recommend it.
on 14 August 2003
I read this book years ago. Such a gripping story I still haven't forgotten about it. Certainly suggest you read it.