Customer reviews

on 24 October 2012
This is a brilliant book

Its A4 with 2,3 or 4 monsters on each page broken down into 6 or so steps to draw it

I had a go and was amazed at how good it looked and my 7 year old is engrossed right now

A really good guide on how to draw these 101 monsters, but also a good springboard for learning how to structure a picture.

Very impressed!!
on 3 January 2013
I bought this to keep my 3 boys occupied during a flight to the canaries. Very impressed. Although there were a few arguments between the 3 of them about who would draw what. Simple sketches, that my sons could draw extremely well (ages 9, 7 & 6). They still use it now, 6 weeks later. If you have any budding artists, buy it - you won't be disappointed!
on 5 February 2013
MY grandson loves to draw weird and wonderful monsters , people and things . This suited him very well , as he could copy some of the ideas, although it meant very little to me! Good value though.
on 8 December 2009
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ART BOOK, USED TO TEACH MY STUDENTS HOW TO DRAW MONSTERS, FANTASTIC STEP BY STEP GUIDE, THE RESULTS FOR THE CHILDREN WERE FANTASTIC, GREAT BUY, GREAT PRICE. RECOMMEND TO ALL.
on 15 March 2013
This was one of several How to Draw books that I bought for my two Godsons who are 10 and 12. The instructions are age appropriate, as are the choice of cartoons to draw.
on 18 February 2012
If you are wanting to improve your child's drawing and are looking for a way to encourage it then this book or the others in the series will definitely do the trick.
on 29 July 2012
This is a great a book. I bought it for my grandson and he loves it, it is so easy to use and explains things very clear.
on 4 February 2013
Great item just what I was looking for received item very quickly and packed well will recommed to others to buys from
on 18 January 2013
I bought three of these cartoon books for my son for Christmas and he really loves them. They are easy for him to copy from but they have also given him a lot of ideas for creating his own cartoon designs as well. I can't believe how professional his artwork is now!
on 31 October 2012
My Son's teacher had been using this book during class, and my son had enjoyed the lessons. After much persuasion from my son (as they do!) We bought the book and I would say it has helped to make drawing easier and fun too.