on 10 May 2014
At the end of the Book I doubted what was real or not ! The descriptions are breath-taking ,and it allows the Imagination to run riot .Glad I read the Book before seeing the Film .
on 27 April 2017
Good read, thought provoking.
on 17 April 2013
I was so keen to watch the movie, decided to buy the Blu Ray/DVD instead when it comes out, and decided to read the book before watching the movie... So far I can say I enjoy reading the book! so get this and start reading!
on 30 September 2014
Brilliant story and glad I managed to get through this book before seeing it on the big screen.
Highly recommend this rollercoaster of a tale!
on 1 November 2017
The story is a captivating one, taking me only 3 sittings to work through. A true testament to human spirit and faith. I would recommend to anyone willing to listen :)
on 21 February 2013
Heavy going st first. A lot of zoological and religious history. I wasn't sure if I would stick with this but oh I am so glad I did. The story was an absolute delight and Pi is someone I would love to meet and talk to. Fantastic.
on 28 March 2013
I actually spent a lot of the book quite bored by it. The only thing that redeemed it was the ending and the questions that you carry away from it. Glad I read it, but I'm not going about recommending it to all my friends
on 28 March 2014
Great read, very touching story. Recommended to anyone who likes to read novels with surprising plot twists! Can't wait to see the film!
on 3 April 2013
I found it hard to get the jist of the first few chapters and exactly where the story was going. But eventually all was revealed in a very descriptive, sometimes unbelievable story.
on 16 October 2017