Customer reviews

on 7 December 2016
This book is essential reading if you want to survive the Scottish midge or any other midges for that matter! Its a practical and fun book to read
on 12 April 2017
Having suffered from the attentions of these things, this is a very amusing history of the little blighters.
on 25 October 2014
A fascinating and amusing book about midges.in Scotland but would apply most anywhere.
on 10 December 2016
Very good informative and entertaining read. Glad I bought it.
on 18 February 2016
Perfect product and Fast delivery
on 13 November 2015
funny
on 18 February 2014
I bought this booklet nearly 20 years ago on the west coast, have re-read it twice, and have had many camping and other holidays in Scotland without any serious midge trouble. Knowing where they are, are not, and how to make sure you're elsewhere simply means I now have a different camping routine for Scotland (where I live) than for any other country. This includes deciding whether you want a midge-free evening or morning, where to have a midge-free dram by sunset, and it helps decide where I stop for my sandwiches when walking. Reading this little booklet is essential (and makes repellent much less so)....
on 29 April 2016
Be prepared :)
on 7 April 2010
As a keen midge fancier, I drive to Scotland every year for midge season. Being a living on the edge type of person I don't take protection!!! I found this book most informative and will be recommending it to our friends at the midge club. Don't delay purchasing this book, go now!!
on 2 September 2009
These fierce and biting beasties are well researched in this fun book and I would recommend "Avon skin so soft" cream better than most and cheaper,they still swarm around you but they will not land and bite you I have found.