on 19 March 2013
This is a wonderful book. Anyone who is interested in the different properties of these organize crystalline structures and how they can be applied to their lives needs to purchase this book.
on 5 August 2013
Bought for a friend, so did not open, but the contents are set out in a simple easy to follow format.
Properly packaged with prompt delivery.
Judy Hall is an expert in her field.
on 24 August 2013
The packaging was quite big so I was excited but when opened it the stones were so small. nothing like on the book photo unless someone has tiny hands. Total weight of the stones 28g !!!
on 29 April 2014
During my normal Sunday morning visit to Mr.Patel's [Indian elder] sell everything open 24/7 corner shop, I was surprised to find the shop virtually empty, apart from myself I only noticed one other person, the rather shifty looking Mr.Clifford who obviously didn't want to make conversation, he approached Mr.Patel who handed him an A4 brown paper bag " there you go Mr.Clifford your monthly periodicals have arrived" some money passed over and with the 'ding' of the till Mr.Clifford put the aforementioned bag under his raincoat pulled the collar up around his face and left the shop, "Ah Darren are you perusing through my new age book shelf again ?" "yes" I replied "what do you know about crystal healing ? it say's here that it can cure all sorts of ailments with the crystals frequency and vibrations , do you think it will cure my high cholesterol or my daughters diabetes ?" Mr.Patel scrutinises the book and then replied "I don't think so, you see it's not really a proven science, my son Jimal is studying economics at Goldsmiths college and he recently volunteered himself for an experiment conducted by Doctor Christopher French a psychologist no less ! he trialled the crystals on eighty volunteers half with genuine crystals the other half with fake crystals, the volunteers were asked if they had experienced any 'sensations' only six admitted that they didn't, the rest admitted to experiencing warm hands, tingling,increased energy levels,and an all round sense of well being even though half the crystals were fake, but you know people believe in funny things and if they want to that's up to them, it's just a shame that all the experiments that our primitive ancestors went through, eating plants and berries in some cases costing them their lives if they chose incorrectly, gradually understanding what we can and can't eat, empirical learning we call it, just like Copernicus and Galileo when they discovered that planets revolved around the sun, they didn't guess it they reasoned it, unfortunately their ideas were suppressed by superstitious religious authorities, but we live in enlightening times and we are able to build upon what knowledge we already have, so crystal energy what is it ? can it be measured? what do we measure it with? what scale do we grade it by? well we all know the answer to that,so why should we believe it ? would you take a drug if it was not tested and approved ? the NHS is not perfect but it can fix most things and standards will improve, put it this way most people in the world don't have access to the healthcare we have, put the book down Darren and I'll sell it to Miss Jones, she believes in anything ", I pay for my Sunday paper and walk back home, and wondered how much money Judy Hall has got. PS I wonder if Judy Hall will publish any case studies of actual illnesses she has known to have cured, she has written plenty of books on crystal healing I think it would be professional if she presented some evidence or funded some objective research, people might get the wrong idea and think she is a fraud, crystal healing is an idea that is not evolving it has not gathered evidence of it's efficacy. I wonder what charity you could donate £17 to rather than buy this nonsense.
99 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 September 2013
This would make a lovely gift as it is a nicely presented pack. A nice beginners guide to crystals and handy as the crystals are included.
on 18 March 2013
Love this. Worth the money and the book with it is great too. Would definately recommend this, especially for a beginner.
on 5 August 2013
bought these two packs as we are starting of a crystal healing sessions.
looks fantastic and well worth the money.
on 10 April 2013
I bought this for my Dad for christmas and he was very pleased with it, well worth the money for a happy Dad
on 1 June 2015
Loved the book but the crystals were a bit of a disappointment, just tiny slithers not really much use
on 8 January 2015
Was bought for someone else. They was delighted with it, so thanks.