on 18 March 2013
Love this. Worth the money and the book with it is great too. Would definately recommend this, especially for a beginner.
on 18 November 2012
I have bought the book before and it is marvellous and very useful. I wanted to obtain it for my daughter and went on line to find it. However, I could only find the book in this particular pack so I sent for it thinking the extra crystals would be a useful addition to my collection anyway. I was extremely disappointed with the size of the crystals though. The green aventurine in particular was a mere sliver of a crystal and all the others were not much bigger. If a pack is going to be issued in conjunction with such an excellent book then I do think that the crystals should be of a decent size for use as illustrated in the book. I am sure that Judy Hall would have been a bit miffed to see how very small these crystals were. Perhaps I was unlucky?
on 31 August 2007
The Crystal Healing Pack...I recommend to every one who is in their path to spiritual journey, finding light, balance and rediscovering their healing gift. These stones will help your energy vibrate to higher level of awareness making you more open and one with your Higher Self. Anyone who is into meditation should incorporate the healing pack whilst they quiet their mind as it is a very very important tool..this review is based on my experience using the healing pack...the crystal healing stones helped me rediscover my gift as a spiritual healer, my psychic gift more attuned and I found balance in every day life.
on 6 February 2008
The Crystal Healing Pack is the best ever pack there is, I can vouch for that! I recommend to every one who is in their path to spiritual journey, finding light, balance and rediscovering their healing gift, clearing their chakras and becoming more attuned to the higher vibration. Helps you open your 3rd eye and see aura and feel as well. These stones will help your energy vibrate to higher level of consciousness / awareness making you more open and one with your Higher Self. Anyone who is into meditation should incorporate the healing pack whilst they quiet their mind as it is a very very important tool. This review is based on my experience using the healing pack and I am sure the gifted ones like me will say the same as we are all gifted. The crystal healing stones helped me rediscover my gift as a spiritual healer, my psychic gift more attuned/developed and I found balance in every day life. This pack is pure magic once you recharge the stones to your own vibration. GOOD LUCK!
22 Comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 April 2013
I own a lot of Crystal related literature and I think that this is one of the best. It goes further than just identifying stones and their properties; it actually gives practical advice and instruction on how to apply these properties to aid healing specific ailments. Super!

Yes, the stones included are small. If you read how they are to be used however, then you will find them perfectly adequate.
on 14 September 2012
This pack is just amazing - life changing! Easy to understand for the beginner and tells you absolutely all you need to know and do, and also supplies all you need in the crystals provided. I was a beginner before this pack - i'm not now. Give it a go, it works. Peace!
on 29 April 2014
During my normal Sunday morning visit to Mr.Patel's [Indian elder] sell everything open 24/7 corner shop, I was surprised to find the shop virtually empty, apart from myself I only noticed one other person, the rather shifty looking Mr.Clifford who obviously didn't want to make conversation, he approached Mr.Patel who handed him an A4 brown paper bag " there you go Mr.Clifford your monthly periodicals have arrived" some money passed over and with the 'ding' of the till Mr.Clifford put the aforementioned bag under his raincoat pulled the collar up around his face and left the shop, "Ah Hugh are you perusing through my new age book shelf again ?" "yes" I replied "what do you know about crystal healing ? it say's here that it can cure all sorts of ailments with the crystals frequency and vibrations , do you think it will cure my high cholesterol or my daughters diabetes ?" Mr.Patel scrutinises the book and then replied "I don't think so, you see it's not really a proven science, my son Jimal is studying economics at Goldsmiths college and he recently volunteered himself for an experiment conducted by Doctor Christopher French a psychologist no less ! he trialled the crystals on eighty volunteers half with genuine crystals the other half with fake crystals, the volunteers were asked if they had experienced any 'sensations' only six admitted that they didn't, the rest admitted to experiencing warm hands, tingling,increased energy levels,and an all round sense of well being even though half the crystals were fake, but you know people believe in funny things and if they want to that's up to them, it's just a shame that all the experiments that our primitive ancestors went through, eating plants and berries in some cases costing them their lives if they chose incorrectly, gradually understanding what we can and can't eat, empirical learning we call it, just like Copernicus and Galileo when they discovered that planets revolved around the sun, they didn't guess it they reasoned it, unfortunately their ideas were suppressed by superstitious religious authorities, but we live in enlightening times and we are able to build upon what knowledge we already have, so crystal energy what is it ? can it be measured? what do we measure it with? what scale do we grade it by? well we all know the answer to that,so why should we believe it ? would you take a drug if it was not tested and approved ? the NHS is not perfect but it can fix most things and standards will improve, put it this way most people in the world don't have access to the healthcare we have, put the book down Hugh and I'll sell it to Miss Jones, she believes in anything ", I pay for my Sunday paper and walk back home, and wondered how much money Judy Hall has got. PS I wonder if Judy Hall will publish any case studies of actual illnesses she has known to have cured, she has written plenty of books on crystal healing I think it would be professional if she presented some evidence or funded some objective research, people might get the wrong idea and think she is a fraud, crystal healing is an idea that is not evolving it has not gathered evidence of it's efficacy. I wonder what charity you could donate £17 to rather than buy this nonsense.
1212 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 July 2013
The crystals were clearly marked and whilst some people say they were small, they still do their job especially once energised. The book was easy to read with very clear instructions. I am new to crystals and their healing qualities but really enjoyed the book which comes with crystals to get you started.
on 17 December 2013
Encouraged by the good review I ordered this pack and have just received it. I am very disappointed with the stones, which, as others have written, are very very small, most smaller than my thumbnail and I have small nails. At first I thought some stones were missing altogether but then found that they were small enough to slip out of the holes, slide under the plastic cover and into the book and into other holes.
The stones are so small that it is difficult to tell some dark stones apart as the distinguishing marks can barely be seen.
Also because of size they are not very tactile either. The book seems to have a lot of information in that deserves better stones to go with it.
on 19 March 2013
This is a wonderful book. Anyone who is interested in the different properties of these organize crystalline structures and how they can be applied to their lives needs to purchase this book.