Customer reviews

on 20 November 2016
Such an easy and informative book. So many out there are complex and excessive in information. If you want a concise, digestable book to understand the Chakra's, then this is an absolute MUST.
on 17 March 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 13 December 2012
This book is a great read for people of all levels of awareness in the area of chakras. It's clearly written and wide ranging and is helping my understanding of energy medicine. Thoroughly recommended.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 February 2012
This is a really good book. I had it out of the library for over a year, so decided I really should buy one myself and give theirs back. It is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in, or studying, the chakras, and I don't hesitate to recommend it.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2013
I'm Reiki Level 2 Attunded, and this is a great reference book to reinforce my knowledge and understanding and to take it further. Not cheap, but worth every penny
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 2 August 2016
Delivered promptly and goods were as specified
Recommended
on 3 October 2017
on 8 September 2016
useful reading
on 28 April 2017
Brill book love it
One person found this helpful
on 3 April 2015