Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 5 January 2015
I am rather disappointed both in the quantity and quality of information in this little book and I, for one, certainly do not consider it deserving of the "bible" title. The book itself is physically of good quality paper stock and well laid out with easily readable sections. The sections contain very little information they are more like a taster page with extremely general information which could be found by simply searching the internet.
There is little information on the actual angels with more focus on ritualistic methods of contacting the angels (many, oh so many meditations) or inviting their assistance in to your life. The information that is there is not particularly accurate in my personal experience but seems garnered from popular angel lore of the new age circuit championed by the likes Ms Doreen Virtue whom whilst certainly popular I sincerely doubt both her sincerity and strength of connection, especially when championing her personal lifestyle preferences, I do agree with the book that "all channelling is flavoured by ego".
The information on the seven heavens and the punishment duties of angels I flat out disagree with and find disturbingly human, on one hand we are told that the angels are beings of pure light ad divine love and on the other we are expected to believe that there are special area's of heaven wherein the angels punish the fallen angels and wicked. I find no judgement or condemnation in angels nor the divine, angelic and divine love is powered by compassion and is unconditional therefore no punishment is required and the evil quarantine areas would be empty except for a few unemployed retribution angels hanging around with nothing better to do.
I don't blame the writer of this book for such misinformation as I strongly believe that mankind has been anthropomorphising God, angels, nature and the inexplicable since time began in an attempt to understand the world around them and their place therein. The one thing I know from the bottom of my heart and soul is that you can only know God and the angels in the way that you know yourself.
on 13 April 2011
I was recommended to buy this bible by a friend. I use it as a reference book and I am often drawn back to it content on a daily basis. The meditation techniques are really relaxing. I'm not insane..but this bible has really changed my outlook on life and given me inner peace. Even if you think I sound potty, for the tiny price the book costs....try it and then prove me wrong.... Cxx
on 14 January 2013
There is a lot of information in this book and it is one you can pick up and open at any page for a bit of inspiration. I like the fact that it also goes into related themes such as colour, gemstones, chakras, essential oils and healing. A good all round, general book.
on 15 January 2011
this book is great, i love it, i bought many books on topics about angels, but this book has all the information i need, it has great little exercises, meditations etc,highly reccommended.
on 3 December 2014
Nice little book full of angels. I learned a lot. Thank you.
on 18 April 2012
I got this book because I wanted to gain a basic knowledge, this book did that, it covers a lot of information, and gives little exercises to get in touch with your angels. If you like the idea of angels, you'll like this book.
on 17 August 2015
Great book, can dip in and out of it when I feel the need.
on 1 June 2012
This book covers a large variety of information that is a useful reference tool for anyone wanting to learn more about the Angels and how to work with them in their daily lives.
on 28 February 2010
this is a fantasic book alot of information with crystals angels alot about essential oils for specific problems also has planetary angels its a fantastic book start to finish also gives you upliftment when reading this i highly recomend this angel bible good angel meditations in it as well also dowsing and also covers the aura
on 23 January 2013
it's is nice to know you are protected by angels, this book tells you how angels work, and the history of angels to include your guardian angels, i would reckomend this book to a friend