Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 February 2018
I have no idea why it's taken me so long to download this book onto my Fire Kindle! I think I was scared that the colours of the colours of the crystals wouldn't appear in their true colour. I'm therefore delighted to shout from the rooftops that the crystals appear in all their splendour on the Fire.

The knowledge that Judy Hall has on crystals is astonishing and I've learnt more in the past couple of weeks than I think I've learnt over my lifetime of working with crystals.

I am intuitive, so obviously the right crystal has always made sure that if I need to work with a crystal, I've chosen the correct one.

Thank you Judy Hall for sharing your knowledge
4 people found this helpful
on 25 July 2013
Fabulous - this really is as stated, a "definitive guide". It would suit anyone: a beginner, a 'dip in' reader or a serious student. There are beautiful photographs of each of more than 200 crystals and, for each one, the description begins with details of Color, Appearance, Rarity and Source. This is followed by a comprehensive section on Attributes, Healing and Position. For crystals such as Agate, Calcite and Quartz which come in several different colours and/or varieties there's a section on their Additional Properties. There's also a wealth of information on other aspects of the world of crystals including how they formed and how to take care of them. In terms of theory, most of my developing knowledge of crystals comes form this book. Somehow, this background knowledge really got me started in tuning into the crystals I buy for myself or receive as gifts. I'm finding increasingly, I can feel the energy in the stones themselves and not only the ones whose descriptions I've read. Online and instore, I now pick stones based on the 'vibe' they give off. I'm always amazed when I read up on them and find I've chosen exactly what I needed. This book is ideal as a gift for a loved one or as a loving present to yourself.
16 people found this helpful
on 18 September 2017
Has been very handy in identifying the majority of my large-ish crystal collection. I have had to sometimes Google extra pictures to make sure I'm identifying correctly, so one improvement could be pictures for literally every worded description, however as there's so much detail in the text I imagine this would double the book's length! Written in a very easy to understand and follow tone.
on 29 March 2018
Excellent information from Judy Hall as always. Brilliant for reading how to care for crystals etc. as well as for reference. Judy has a huge knowledge of crystals & their uses.
on 21 August 2017
The best reference book I know!
One person found this helpful
on 28 May 2018
I'm a beginner when it comes to crystals but I found this book pretty easy to follow.Happy with it!
on 2 March 2018
A bit different than I expected but still good. I bought it as a reference for drawings.
on 4 April 2018
I bought this as a present for my Mum, she absolutely loves it and will not put it down.
on 5 June 2018
Very interesting book informative about what the crystals mean.
on 15 May 2018
very informative will buy the book as have kindle version