on 29 September 2003
This book certainly made me smile!! Now I know why the Buddha is smiling and that made me smile even more. A very light hearted, often amusing book. Easy to read and full of insight. I found the content of this book usable in everyday life, sensible and practical. Mark Magill writes in a conversational style, describing his own trials and tribulations with the spiritual path with honesty and humour. This is a book that has inspired me to enquire further into Buddism and a book that I am finding I can read and refer to over and over again.
on 31 July 2015
I bought this copy for my dearest friend, having used my own for several months. Kept by my bedside, it is easy to read a few pages at a time, letting ideas sink in. Get to the end and start all over again. Try it for yourself.