on 18 August 2017
Purchase this twice for both my boys. The first was a gift so wanted the same one for my next boy. Has lots of lovely milestones in it to record from letters to the children before they arrive and stories of the birth to first steps, teeth, sleeping through the night etc.
There are little pockets in each section to store pictures and blank pages to stick on items.
Downsides: some of the milestones seem a little random or impossible to remember/notice well for me for example- first time you focused your eyes. But mostly ok. Also a few pockets on specific pages would be useful (first hair cut would be nice to have a space for a picture and an envelope for a bit of hair - I just stuck some in instead).
Overall very sturdy and obviously did the job as I purchased it again.
If buying for single mum/father perhaps not the best as it has spaces for both parents to fill in.
on 4 October 2013
If you put it to use, its a great product.
Very nice finish and well put together. Lots of inside pages for different events, lot of places to place pictures in.
very cute. A nice present for someone who has just had a kid as well...that is IF you actually end up using it!

only downfall, its too much of a diary..so lots of blank lines..it would have preferred some more pages which would ask me questions. when you have a kid, who has time to write a diary.
on 7 October 2017
So glad I could get one of these as my three children all have one and when I fell pregnant with my fourth I wanted to have the same
on 13 November 2017
Lovely folder for little memories
on 26 July 2017
Very beautiful book! Love it!
on 5 October 2017
This is my 3rd baby journal purchased for our 3rd child and it is by far the nicest one we have. Would recommend!
on 14 May 2017
great book
on 20 November 2017
bought this as gift for my friend who just delivered new baby, she loved this so much. Thank you very much!
on 20 January 2014
perfect to record my babies activities i bought this when my son was born and had to get the same one this time round and its perfect to record the childrens activities as they are growing up
on 8 August 2017
This my third journal. I really like it! Excellent quality paper, good questions to answer. It's got a pokey to put scan pictures in. Makes a brilliant present!