on 6 May 2013
this book its excellent,my husband and me buy the book,we going to make one year married soon and the book its very good,i will recommended to everyone marrie,its excellent and descrived the weddings anniversary dfrom paper to diamond.its fantastic book,i are very pleased.
on 17 July 2013
I bought this as a wedding present along with a few other things. Its great for the person who has everything and your stuck for a gift. It tells you each year what anniversary it is along with lovely pictures and poems. Good buy.
on 8 September 2015
Lovely little book my granddaughter and her husband loved for their first wedding anniversary condition was perfect
on 28 March 2014
Item never arrived so I can not view it, I think thye said they ran out, so I never got it, I was so looking forward to getting it for an anniversary for my son and his wife.
on 14 June 2014
Love this card - gave to my Son and Daughter in Law for their first Wedding Anniversary. I would definitely recommend.
on 22 November 2013
Great little book and present for my husband for our first anniversary - so we both can remember the meanings of the years to come
on 24 September 2010
The book was well described and made an ideal gift for the 'paper' annivesary and would provide the couple with the information required for their future anniversaries. It arrived in the time scale given and was well packaged.
on 9 November 2012
Wedding Anniversaries from Paper to Diamond

Saw this and bought it as a present for special anniversaries about 17 years ago - (plus received it as a present for an anniversary). You are the only
ones that I can obtain the book from. Now giving it to young couples I know who are celebrating their first wedding anniversary. A lovely gift and always appreciated - stating unusual and a great idea! I think it is a beautiful product!
on 31 May 2013
This is a very nice book, presented well, written well, suitable as a wedding gift, I will be using this book once I am married in aug 2013.
on 22 February 2013
Loved this book as a small present for my husband on our 1st anniversary, he has no excuse not to remember what each anniversary stands for!!