Customer reviews

on 26 August 2013
An extremely comprehensive, well written guide which provides essential information, guidance, cultural history and imparts the visitor with an excellent background knowledge of Zambia. As a frequent traveller, I found this to be the best travel guide which I have ever read. It maintains the high standard set by Bradt Travel guides and is thoroughly recommended for anyone who is interested in learning about Zambia and invaluable to potential travellers to the region.
One person found this helpful
on 14 December 2016
Delightful book which was used daily on our safari trip. It contained every bit of information we needed, was concise and informative.
on 15 June 2015
bought for mum. quick delivery and she found it really useful
on 18 February 2016
Bought as a gift for someone travelling there but I know the information has been useful as well as interesting.
on 30 July 2015
A super guide to the country.
on 2 November 2015
Great
on 19 November 2014
Absolutely brilliant. I would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone thinking of taking a holiday in Zambia. My dad who lived in Zambia for 15 years back in the 60's and 70's was so impressed with this book he couldn't stop reading it!
on 22 March 2013
This is the best travel guide on Zambia which I have seen. Whether you are a tourist or a Zambian, you will definately find it very informative and helpful! I love the info on local national monuments and history, as well as lodges. We always carry it along when we drive around Zambia, and it keeps us entertained!
on 23 April 2015
really good
on 10 February 2014
Bought this as a present for a friend before they went to Zambia.
She was delighted with it and said that the advice in it was great.
Good value and good packaging.